Friday, April 2, 2010

Old NOTD: Orly Bonbon


I've decided that Orly is completely awesome.

This is one of my favorite polishes. I wore this to meet up w/ Flinty for the first time to get Minx pedis. I could have worn something with a little more ~flare~ but I decided to go with a mainstay. It makes me feel good and it's reliable.


(4 coats)

Had I done 5 coats, I probably would have gotten opacity, but I just don't do 5 coats. This is a non-streaky milky sheer in a lovely dusty purple. All without going near double digits in cost.



Like this? Click below to let us know!

14 comments:

kelliegonzo said...

yeah...i need this immediately :D

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Hmm why don't I own this? I love it.

rmcandlelight said...

It looks great on your brown skin. I think I need this. I hope its not htf!

Caitlin said...

I really like this color! i'll have to look for it next time i'm at sallys :)

Stephanie said...

Oh yeah! I forgot about Bonbon. I like it. Good choice, m'lady.

kittytokaren said...

LOVE this!!! Orly is not on my "brands list" but this is so gorgeous its making me reconsider. Any OPI/Essie dupes??

Piff said...

Kellie - If you like light purples at all YOU DO

Short - GET IT!

RMC - It will look INSANE on you. Get it get it get it!

Caitlin - I hope it's there :)

Steph - Thanks darlin'

K2K - Not that I can think of. The closest is Zoya Miley and it's QUITE different. Whatever dude - Orly is cheaper than OPI or Essie!

kittytokaren said...

But it doesn't match the rest of my bottles!! *OCD freakout dance*

Piff said...

Get it and then pour it into an empty!

kittytokaren said...

But then the labels won't be right and I'll know it....I need to resolve my issues. Then this polish will be my prize.

LacquerMuse said...

I just ordered this a few days ago. It looks fantastic, I'm very excited about trying it. :D

Piff said...

K2K - Well I'm sure there's a color match kicking around in an Essie or an OPI, but I don't know if there is a finish match. MILKY SHEER IS KEY!

Lacquer - Enjoy :)

kittytokaren said...

*drools for milky sheer*

Arrianne said...

Kittytokaren stop being such a brand snob! =) This looks great on you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails