Friday, February 18, 2011

A few from my Top 20; re-swatched


In December, MUA's nail board had a Top 20 survey and I went on a swatching binge of my Top 20 colors of all time. I've posted these colors before, but I like these swatches better.

China Glaze Recycle

(2 coats)

Cool greys don't look so great on me so I love this one, which seems to have just a touch of brown in it.

BB Couture Moon Over Manhattan

(2 coats)

I need to pull this one out for a full mani soon. It's been too long.

Diamond Cosmetics Cherry Tobacco

(2 coats)

This is so freaking underrated. This has got to be one of the best reds ever.

Essie Limited Addiction

(2 coats)

Another great red. In terms of number of wears my #1 polish of 2010 by far. So many manis.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

13 comments:

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

I think I need cherry tobacco :)

kittytokaren said...

Gahh!! Recycle looks so amazing on you! :) I'd love to see/hear all of your top 20 :)

hermetic said...

I love how Recycle looks on you - simply perfect! loving all the other colors as well

Justine (Productrater) said...

Limited addiction is definitely one of my fav reds (from essie anyway) so pigmented and bright.

Sia said...

Love the grey and red! x

Piff said...

rmc - YOU DO! IMMEDIATELY

kitty - I love it! You should try it. It's probably one of the warmest greys out there without being greige

hermetic - Thanks!

Justine - ugh me too! i will wear it always. my perfect bright red.

Sia - Thanks!

Lesley said...

all so pretty! and I own none of them! although moon over manhattan and recycle have been on my want list for a while now...

Lucy said...

I need Cherry Tobacco. It's one glorious shade! I also have the other two. I need to see the rest of them.

extraH said...

OMG I love these! Cherry Tobacco is luscious. Now I really need to see the rest of your faves...

Sandi said...

Cherry Tobacco is awesome, and DC's Super Dry is pretty great too although it stiiiinks.

Piff said...

Lesley - No time like the present to purchase!

Lucy - You really do.

extraH - It's gorgeous right?

Sandi - Oooh! I didn't know it was good. I'll keep it in mind.

Jessica said...

After seeing this I definitely need that cherry tobacco. That looks like the perfect deep red that I've been looking for!

Piff said...

Jessica - you NEED it

Related Posts with Thumbnails