Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lippmann Lara's Theme




(2 coats)

I asked for more oranges in 2011 and did Deb ever give me a doozy! Love eet. In fact, so much love I went out and bought a matching watch from Henri Bendel.



This gorgeous carrot (or dutch) orange has a lovely formula (though not perfect, I struggled with bald spots but still managed to pull it off in two) that dries shiny and relatively quickly.

(Sidebar, why is this my only bottle with Lippmann's writing in white?? My Funky Chunky and my Maneater need white writing desperately, this one doesn't.)

Like this? Click below to let us know!

17 comments:

Spaceinvaders said...

Awesome orange!

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

Lovely orange and that watch is a perfect match.

cilucia said...

Holy poop, I am digging that watch!!!

Deborah said...

WOW gorgeous!

Piff said...

Thanks all!

Toyomi said...

Wowwww this is a gorgeous orange color :D It's perfect .

Courtney said...

SO gorgeous! I wasn't needing this until I saw your swatches!

Torça por Mim said...

Olá , recentimente criei um blog , dá uma passadinha lá e siga ! torcapormim.blogspot.com/ - Obrigada , beijos

Piff said...

Toyomi - Thanks!

Courtney - you NEED it

A Polished Touch said...

I love that you felt the need to coordinate a watch with this polish. I'd do the exact same! :) Very appropriate colour for spring/summer.

Mindy said...

Love this color! I think I need it...
All my Lippmann polishes have white writing. That being said, I only have darker polishes.

Natalie said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Wish I had it! ;)

Trixie said...

Lovely color! Definitely buying orange next time. hehehe

Laura said...

I'd probably hate this on myself, since I'm super pale, but it looks great on you!

ChaosButterfly said...

This looks fantastic on you!
The watch is hot too.

Piff said...

A polished - I went to the store and saw the watch and was like "kismet. done."

Mindy - maybe mine are older or something.

natalie, trixie - get it!

laura - i think this would look great on the pales.

chaos - thanks!

Lucy said...

Such a beautiful and bright orange. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails