Friday, June 17, 2011

Essie St. Lucia Lilac & Zoya Kelly




(2 coats)

I was expecting absolute shite formula from Essie but it is surprisingly reasonable. I ALMOST got it in 2 coats (see the bald spot on my index). Maybe the secret shimmer is helping it apply nicely.



(2 coats)

Zoya has been stepping up their formula game. I've been almost universally happy with their newer cremes. Really fantastic. And I report no drying issues! This color isn't really unique and doesn't exactly light my fire, but I'm still keeping it.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

Lacquered Lover said...

I LOVE Zoya's formula! Their polishes are just fantastic! Thanks for sharing this color!

Melissa said...

I love the grey color. It'll work as a lovely nuetral.
www.shineandpolishment.blogspot.com

Minty said...

Zoya's formulas are just perfect! I also have Kelly, she is beautiful! I haven't tried Essie though.

tata-nadaver said...

Wow! girl, this beautiful.
Kisses

Olivia Frescura said...

gorgeous colors! my bottle of kelly has the weird marbling inside of the bottle too!

Cristina said...

What gorgeous colours! Thank you for the swatches!

Elsa P. said...

These are both really nice colours! I think the second one is an interesting shade, and it looks really nice on you :)

Courtney said...

Mannnn...I was thisclose to removing St. Lucia Lilac from my wishlist, thinking I didn't need it. Darnit, Piff! LOL

Piff said...

Lacquered - Ya, I'm super impressed with them.

Melissa - It would!

Minty - Agree.

tata - lol thx

Olicia - That's the intense pigment! A bunch of my AAs and strangebeautifuls have this too. It's a pigmented missy!

Chirstina - np! thanks for reading.

Elsa - Thanks :)

Courtney - Nope!!! It's a must!

Lucy said...

These are two beauties. Zoya can do no wrong lately. I haven't bought their nude collection yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails