Friday, June 3, 2011

Sally Hansen Fedora


Found this on eBay a little over a month ago, came in a set of 6 (all of last season's Tracy Reese colors plus Sequin Scandal) for pretty cheap.

Of course I wanted this because of the Cilucia's swatch, but what else is new. Her camera skills must be amazing because even in person, in the sun I didn't find Fedora to be quite so sparkly beautiful.

Sorry for the gooey cuticles! I failed to rub my Healthy Hoof in completely.




(2 coats)

I'm quite impressed with the formula. Very smooth, applied easily, dried quickly.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

jaljen said...

I don't recall seeing this before. I absolutely LOVE it and WANT it.

cilucia said...

Doh, sorry my swatches are so misleading LOL.

I think it looks great on you, though. I hate the stupid brush and stem on these SHs though... lord.

Hmmm I wonder if I should start checking ebay more regularly...!

Kathy said...

My Fedora did not look that good when I applied it. Every picture I see of this polish looks good except mine which looked dark and had a green tint to it. Wonder if mine was bad?

Toyomi said...

Nice shimmery nude.

Olivia Frescura said...

pretty!

♥ Claire ♥ said...

I like :)

Geo58 said...

Gooey cuticles, love that comment and this polish. I am like Jaljen, "I absolutely LOVE it and WANT it..."

Lucy said...

Fedora is really pretty on you. I believe I have this. I'd have to go check my book but I'm too darn lazy. I really like Sally Hansen Salon polish. I just bought a bunch of new ones last week. I also found my perfect mannequin hands polish. It's from the latest collection and it's called Malt. I've never tried ebay. Guess I better dip a toe in.

Piff said...

jaljen - Really? Pick it up if you can find it. The formula is lovely.

cilucia - not to worry! I wasn't disappointed really. I was just like "oh..." lol You should check ebay! Sometimes you can find wins.

Kathy - Really? Maybe yours is bad.

Toyomi - It is.

Olivia - Agree.

Claire - I do too, but not as much as I thought I would.

Geo - lol glad you like.

Lucy - Congrats on mannequin! I haven't found mine yet in a perfect creme.

Natalie said...

Very pretty on you.
I love your nails, btw!

Related Posts with Thumbnails