Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lynnderella Ruby Red Ruby


Siggghhhhhhh

I tried to ignore Lynn's polishes. I TRIED. But I saw one too many photos of Mercurial and broke down.

I'll be posting up photos of each as I try them.





(4 coats)

I think for now, all the swatch photos you will see of the Lynnderellas will be without a base color. That is typically how I wear my polish (I don't layer, I'm just too lazy) and I think it's a better way to know exactly what a polish looks like.

However, for RRR I will be wearing it over a warm red. The jelly base is quite a cool red/pink and is not flattering on me. Which is why I went 4 coats, I was trying to get the warmer glitter to give me as much coverage as possible. Love the hex/square glitter of this!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

tata-nadaver said...

Pretty..pretty.. is beautiful red.

Lucy said...

Pretty polish. I'm glad you'll be posting future polishes without the base color. There were a few I was thinking of buying. Then I saw that the person layered it. The polishes are a bit expensive & I don't want to pay that much for such sheer polishes.

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

Very pretty! I like to see it again on you layered with a warm red base.

Piff said...

Tata - Glad you like!

Lucy - I'll do my best to oblige!

RMC - I just did my nails! But I'll take pics the next time I change my mani

pn said...

Try it over China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Pure red goodness

elbee said...

PN speaks the truth. It is absolutely wonderful over Ruby Pumps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails