Friday, December 16, 2011

A somewhat festive mani






This is sort of christmas-y and festive without being blatantly so, right? This is the mani I wore the whole time me and k2k were hanging out back at the beginning of November. It held on for like 4 or 5 days. I'm always so much more careful with my konad manis. Probably because I spend so long doing them.

This is one coat of 3 of the china glaze khromes (2030, Millenium, Hi Tek) alternating on each finger and then white Konad polish stamped on top.

Really liked how it turned out.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

Polish Vixen Marisa said...

Pretty!! XOXO

Fingers said...

I just love that houndstooth pattern-its my fave!

Polish and Charms said...

Lovely!

Melissa Birch said...

That looks incredible!! Now I now how to use my houndstooth stamp!

Ashesela said...

This is lovely! :D

Freshie said...

I've been thinking of doing something with gold and silver. I really like how this turned out.

Lucy said...

Houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns. This is an adorable manicure.

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

I love this print!

Related Posts with Thumbnails