Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sally Hansen Touch of Mink




(2 coats)

Ayayayay, I really apologize for the swatch quality on this one. This was after a few days wear. Should have refreshed with a TC before photographing.

This just goes to show that I can't judge a book by its color (badum cha). I held the bottle up to my nails countless times and shriveled my nose at the prospect. I was CERTAIN that it would clash with my skin.

Well it dried much darker than the bottle color and worked wonderfully. Yay another taupe that works for me!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

Ashesela said...

I think this polish is very pretty and works lovely with your skin!! :D

MrsColorMe said...

loving this color!!!

Polish and Charms said...

I love that color! I need to find that one!

Lucy said...

Love this shade of taupe. I have this beauty. Looks wonderful on you.

Piff said...

Thanks all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails