Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Unexpected Results


I skyped with my mom and showed her my untrieds and she chose this one for me to wear.

#11

(2 coats)

I really loved this. I was thinking I would feel ho-hum about it. I am completely utterly over turquoise/teal/cyan/whatever. Ugh. And I'll take a creme over a shimmer any day. However, there is something about this. It reminded me of a teal Project Runway. Loved.

Mercurial


(3 coats)

I was SURE I would love this. It looked amaze on kmalladi. But no dice. So far the only Lynnderella I've LOVED is Gotta Love Brains. Oh well - it's hard to please a creme girl with glitter so I blame myself.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I wanted Mercurial so bad until I saw a "real" picture of it on someone's blog. Thanks for posting this picture! I like real swatches.

I love your teal. It would look great under Deborah Lippman's Across the Universe.

Piff said...

Erin - My pleasure, I agree. I think Lynnderella's polishes are really beautiful and something really new. But people never emphasize that they are pretty much strictly layering polishes. I'm not a layerer so most of them have not worked out for me.

Glossy Lala said...

I love the Mercurial and all your nails!!! Would u like to follow each other??? xxxx

The Lacquer Tracker said...

I really like the teal, and especially the shimmer in it; not so much the glitter. And I agree with what Erin said... I've seen so many swatches that actually had another polish layered underneath it, that sometimes I expect fireworks, but end up disappointed with the polish by itself. Guess I should see that coming, but it IS nice to see swatches that are done straight up.

The Lacquer Tracker said...

Also: just noticed this, but is that a giant random black square on your swatch of Mercurial (middle finger)? Sorry, that was just a random "???" moment for me. Hah.

Piff said...

Lacquer Tracker - It's silver, it's just the reflection.

Glossy - Thanks doll! Since so many of us write this blog, our follow page does not get updated without great effort. Your blog is so cute tho!

Related Posts with Thumbnails