Monday, April 23, 2012

China Glaze Celtic Sun





(2 coats over white)

Unlike Essie Funky Limelight, there's no green in Celtic Sun at all so it's not quite as perfectly highlighter yellow but it's close (and it's definitely a neon, I'm not sure what your computer screen is showing this color as but it's a neon yellow). What you give up in bang-on highlighter color you gain in ease of application. Funky Limelight applies like garbage, Celtic Sun goes on easy and smooth. Be warned, it is definitely a jelly, so layer it over a white.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

keijtieloves said...

woow i love the color :)

Niki said...

WOAHHH!!! THis is some color!!!

Courtney said...

Gahhhhh my eyes!

Bethany Taylor said...

SO bright! I love it! It reminds me of a highlighter!

mgiandzi said...

this is gorgeous! Just the colour I need for the new trend of neon over nudes!

Piff said...

Thanks all!

mgiandzi - I do love that combo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails