Wednesday, May 9, 2012

THEME WEEK - My Favorite Glitter


I'm not much of a glitter wear-er: I hate how quickly they chip, and they're usually a little too eye-catching for my job. I had to wrack my brain just to think of glitters I felt strongly about.

I really like Essie Ruby Slippers. Everyone has to have a lovely red glitter in their arsenal, and this one works well for me. China Glaze Emerald Sparkle is a perennial fave and is consistently in my Top 20.

However, Superstar wins by the sheer number of times I've worn it.

Lippmann Superstar


(2 coats)


Super dense and good in two coats. You can put your top coat on it. But I like the effect of it without top coat. And it lasts a little longer than the usual dense glitter.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

The Collegiate Nail said...

This is pretty! Not sure how the color would look on me though...

keijtieloves said...

like it :)

Biz Morris Haselwandter said...

Looks perfect on you!

Gnarly Gnails said...

very nice! reminds me of tonymoly mars!

Vita said...

Unusual enough for me to love it!

beachgal said...

I have a lot of DL's but never picked this one up - thought the glitter might be too chunky for me.

Southern Gorgeous said...

How have I not seen this one before? Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Piff said...

Collegiate - I can't imagine it looking bad. It's brown and copper - not usually a clash-situation. But I can imagine it *really* flattering the warm-tones.

Keitjie/Biz Morris - Thanks!

Gnarly - I don't know that one!

Vita - Agreed.

Beachgal - it is definitely jam packed with glitter.

Southern - Yup!

Related Posts with Thumbnails