Wednesday, May 30, 2012

THEME WEEK - My Favorite Neon


I've gone rogue.

My favorite neon is totally not a neon. It's a stark white. I love neons. I really do. But for every neon I've worn, I've worn a stark white mani twice.

Orly White Out


(3 coats)

Whatever, dude, this isn't cheating: Stark white is just as eye catching (or eye-searing) as any neon, particularly against my brown skin. I also really crave stark whites when the sun is beating down on me. I put on White Out and I feel like I'm in Miami - tanning, lazing about and wearing maxi dresses everywhere.

White Out is my favorite stark white (I also really like Misa's Heaven White). It looks good in three easy coats. It's not a complete nightmare to apply and it levels out pretty good.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

keijtieloves said...

wow, great color :)

Nina said...

Oh my god, i want this :D

Gnarly Gnails said...

new lemming! i love whites, i dont even care what anyone says!

love4laqcuer said...

I love love love white nails!!! I never have the patience to apply enough coats for it to look this good, but yours are amazing!!

rmcandlelight (nailsbeautiqued) said...

You are so right, I never thought a stark white can be a neon. It is bright and stark. I like China Glaze Snow White too. Looks great on you :)

minnie said...

I LOOOOVE WHITE NAILS

Beauty on a College budget said...

You're right about it being blinding! I might have to buy this white, since all my whites are super streaky.

H said...

I lol'd at your use of "whatever, dude." Irreverent polish-ers unite!

FedoraHarp said...

I can forgive that because anything by Orly is always a plus in my book :) They actually make the only white that I can wear without looking ridiculous- Au Chamagne. I have it on now!

Piff said...

Keitjie, Nina, Gnarly - Right?!!

love4 - you just need to find the right white. I needn't take more than 2 or 3 coats.

rmc - thanks! It is very eye-catching.

minnie - YAY! do a white-polish post, doll!

Beauty - this is a good, affordable one

H - lol thx :)

Fedora - Orly is the most underated polish brand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails