Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Camera Sale


SOLD!!!



It's a Canon PowerShot SX10IS.

I'm selling it for $110, plus medium flat rate shipping, plus insurance. (Continental US only - sorry!)

This is what it looks like:




You can find out more about it here or here. (The big selling feature was the 20X optical zoom.)

It comes with the protective lens cap, the lens hood, the neck strap (all shown) and also a USB cord to connect the camera to the computer and the original manual (both not shown).

It's in pretty great condition. "Gently Used" I'd say. All parts are working, there are no major scratches (though the manual looks like it has been through a war).

I bought it back at the beginning of 2009 for several hundreds bucks (I can't remember but it was well over $300.)

Paypal only. Please contact me (Piff) via our contact page with further questions or interest. First PAID first served.

Here are some nail photos all of which were taken with the camera (you can actually look back at my entire archive, 99.9% of the photos I've taken were with this camera):

Macro natural light

Macro low light.

Flash

Lamp+softened flash (yes this is k2k, I took it)

Lamp+softened flash


Sunlight


Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Pryanka Arora said...

Why are you selling? I've been looking for a new camera and I might just be up for buying this! I want to go over the specs with friends who are better at photography first, but for taking good macro nail shots, this seems great!

Piff said...

Hi Pryanka - Too late! It's already sold. I was selling because you'll notice I took pictures of the SX10IS. That was with my new camera. I saw a major sale on a DSLR and I thought, eh what the hell, and picked it up. I don't need this guy any more.

Vemula Madhu said...

solid colors,thank u
buy silk sarees online| buy sarees online india| designer wedding sarees| best saree websites|kanchipuram silk sarees online|indian saree online store

Related Posts with Thumbnails