Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Illamasqua Rampage (Jelly Sandwich)


Hey ya'll! Long time.

I haven't been painting my nails much this year (I'm adjusting to my new job, I moved, I got diagnosed with a fairly serious auto-immune disease), but I'm still keeping up with my favorite nail blogs! I'm going on vacation today to South America! Toot toot! I took yesterday off too, so with my extra time I did my nails for funsies. I'll remove the mani before I get on the flight (I'm a big believer in not doing my nails on extended vacations, I'll bring a nail file and some moisturizer and that's it) but it's been a nice 24 hours with this manicure.

 


(3 coats - 1 coat Rampage, 1 coat AtU Lippmann, 1 coat Rampage)

This is about as glittery and loud as I can imagine myself getting these days.  The murky glitter (I love the way it glints below the surface) is a little less visible in person.

Both Rampage and Across the Universe are mega-classics, so I'm sure you guys know the formula on both are lovely for a jelly and glitter respectively.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Lokagreen said...

I love this jelly sandwich. I love green. ;)

Jammies said...

Gorgeous combination, have fun on your vacation, and best of luck with the auto-immune disease.

Aly MaiSenzaSmalto said...

I love this layering <3
Have fun on vacation and good luck with your health and new job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails