Sunday, March 16, 2014

Essie Topless & Barefoot / Fake nails are the most fun thing ever


I got fake nails again from Valley Nails on Elizabeth in the LES. I did it before about this time last year. This time I went for something longer and almond shaped (passé I know, but I wanted to try it!).


(2 coats)

Freshly done.




8 days later. You can see they've lost their lovely point and have dented up (I chew!). With a heavy battering, these nails have turned oval shaped but never chipped.




(1 coat American Apparel Hassid)

12 days later. Last night I painted them with one coat of black in order to refile them into an almond shape which took a little bit of time but they turned out rather well. This morning they amazingly look almost presentable!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails