Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac


I finally found this polish last month at my local Rite Aid. I kept seeing this polish all over the internet and kept oogling at it. Well last week I finally got it on my nails too!



In my eyes, this is a grayed lilac with green shimmer. It came out super gray against my skin tone. I rarely use Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polishes. This is probably my first one in a while, definitely wasn't used to the brush or formula. This got goopy after the third coat. It is pretty... but I think I hyped it up for myself so much that when i finally got it, it just didn't live up to my expectations :( Don't you hate it when that happens?? Not just over nail polish, but movies, books, restaurants, etc etc. Gotta stop doing that to myself! At least this polish only set me back $2, can't complain there!


Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

nail crazy said...

Wow,really nice colour...so elegant and posh :-)

Kathy said...

Nice...I've got to get it. I'm on a gray/greige/plum/wine/burgundy/browns binge right now. :-)

auroragyps said...

I just got this the other day too & I've worn it already. I was worried it would look bad with my skin color, but I really liked it. Heck, even my mom liked it and she usually doesn't like any funkier colored polishes.

Rachel said...

I used to have that problem of hyping things up. To prevent it, I started to assume that anything I was excited for would live up to its expectations. It's worked pretty well so far!

Rachel said...

Hmm, I meant to say I started to assume that anything I was excited for would *not* live up to its expectations. Oops.

Lucy said...

I like this shade and bought it awhile ago. Just haven't gotten around to wearing it. You should give this a chance and wear it again. I think it looks nice on you.

Ms Meghan said...

Xtreme Wear is one of my go-to polishes! It's dirt cheap and comes in SO MANY colors, and it's pretty good quality as well. I have this but I haven't worn it yet, might have to make it my next work mani. :)

Zara said...

Very pretty! I love Xtreme Wear polishes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails