Friday, December 11, 2009

It's still dark outside and I'm posting about nail polish sales... that seems normal.


I sleep with my iPhone by my head so sometimes, when I wake up randomly, I check out NB and then usually, I flip back around and go back to sleep. But when I saw that someone had posted that Orly Bloom is in stock at TransDesign, I jumped (quietly) out of bed and went to put in an order for a couple of those polishes (Wandering Vine, Pure Petunia and Wild Wisteria). And the Metal Chic collex. And a couple more. ...I'm still half asleep so my inhibition is lowered. (I should never order anything between 2am and 6am.)

Anyway, I checked my email too and it seems that everywhere's having some sale of some kind.

CherryCulture is having 20% off everything (and its typical free shipping at $40+). Code: HS2009. Expires: December 15th, 2009.

Barielle is having 10% off of $25, 20% off of $60 and 30% off of $100. (Free shipping kicks in at $60.) No code necessary. Expiry unknown.

Avon is having free shipping on all orders over $10. Code: MISTLETOE. Expires: December 19th, 2009.

Saks is having free shipping on all orders. Code: HOLIDAY9. Expiry unknown.

Discount Beauty Center is having 10% off sitewide. Code: LASTWEEK2009. Expires: December 14th, 2009.

Look Fantastic, a UK beauty retailer that carries Nails Inc and UK exclusive OPIs, is offering £2 off of all orders (code: HOLLY02) or £5 off of orders £50 and more (code: HOLLY05). Expires: December 25th, 2009.

Delia's, which apparently has a polish line, is having free shipping with orders $25+. Code: D25FS. Expires: December 14th, 2009.

Beauty Encounter is having free shipping with orders $25+. Code: FRS814. Expires: December 13th, 2009.

Head2Toe still has its 5% off coupon up. Code: DEC05. Expires: December 31st, 2009.

Not nail polish but some other good cosmetics sales that I'm not taking advantage of but really, really want to:
Tarte is having 40% off sitewide. Code: FFDEC. Expiry: December 13th, 2009.
Bliss is having 40% off sitewide. Code: BLISS129. Expiry: December 14th. 2009.
Cleanse Your Soul, one of my favorite independent homemade bath & body etailers, is having free shipping with orders over $20 (no code necessary) until December 25th, 2009. New customers get a 20% discount with code: NEWCYS.
Philosophy is having 20% off sitewide. Code: 2GIVEIS2RECEIVE. Expires: December 24th, 2009.
Origins is having 20% off and free shipping sitewide. Code: DECFF. Expires: December 14th, 2009.


Like this? Click below to let us know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds completely normal to me! Doesn't everyone wake up periodicly at night to place nail polish orders?

Lucy said...

I'm with both of you. Doesn't everyone do that? I think I may be making a visit to TransDesign. All of these temptations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails