Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blue Island Snow...


A belated tip of the hat to a Canadian winter! :)

For interest sake, I thought I'd start including polish swatches in their original, unfettered, un-Konaded glory. (Because some of you much prefer that to nail art.)

Base coat: China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea
Plate: Konad m69; Delaney A12
Stamp: China Glaze Calypso Blue; Konad SP in White
Topcoat: Konad Top Coat
Modifier: Essie Matte About You



China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea
 

 
with Essie's Matte About You
 




Have a great day!

-mKat

Like this? Click below to let us know!

12 comments:

Tenns Reid said...

Gorgeous mani! Great combo of colors.

Paige said...

Oooo, that is so pretty!!!!!!

Heidi said...

mKat, that is simply gorgeous! Oh, and a belated thanks for adding the Chez Delaney plates to my list of lemmings...

mKat said...

Thanks guys. :)

@Heidi I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm doing a review/comparison of the Chez Delaney plates in early March and a brief rundown on the pricing etc.

So far I've enjoyed them.

Is it weird to know that before joining PoP I wore primarily nudes? :P

Liana said...

oh! that mani is gorgeous!!

Rhea said...

It's so beautiful, I love your pics!

Ummm, mKat, i just wanted to ask something. I have sent 14 entries for the banner contest, and I'm scared maybe you did not receive all. If it isn't too much trouble, can you check and tell me?

Unknown said...

Pretty!
Love the colors and konad. =)

mKat said...

@Liana & Thess: Thank you both. :)

@Rhea: Thank you. :) I will pass your concerns along to Flinty; she handles the joint email account!

Rhea said...

Thank you :-)

Piff said...

That is so pretty

Heidi said...

Woohoo! I'm looking forward to the comparison/review :) I never would have guessed that prior to PoP you stuck to the nudes!

mKat said...

@everyone: Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails