Saturday, June 19, 2010

Missha swatches


A couple of Missha swatches: for anywhere from $0.99 to $2.99, it's not a bad brand but it's completely hit and miss for me.

Missha VL01

One of my favorite manicures of the past quarter. Look at all that beautiful silver (and possibly purple) glitter in the reddish purple jelly. It sparkles and shines gorgeously. Three coats.

Missha GR03
Basic grey creme. Three coats. Nice but not outstanding.

Missha GR01
A dark aqua blue shimmer. Four coats, still VNL. Not pleased.

Missha BL001

This powder blue creme looks lovely in the photo but it took four coats to even out. I know that pastels are a pain in the ass but there are tons of beautiful pastel blues out there that are perfect in three coats and a couple that are great in two. Color Club does pastel blues very well and they cost about the same as Missha polishes.


Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

vegesauras said...

I LOVE the grey and the purple. Do you know of anywhere to buy online ?

flinty said...

misshaus.com is the only place I've seen them sold.

Jo said...

I absolutely LOVE the first purple glitter polish, the grey is really nice too :)

Ashley said...

I love the purple glitter and powder blue. They're really lovely.

Unknown said...

i love the glitter purple !!
i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails