Tuesday, June 22, 2010

After dinner mint green


Mint greens or a variation of it have been such a trend recently. I don't have a ton of them, but have tried the one from Maybelline which was a nightmare for me. It was stringy, streaky, and such a horrible brush. I didn't even bother to try the one Revlon released because of my bad experience with one of their scented polishes, Gum Drop. Other than the one from Maybelline, I haven't bothered to try any other ones, EXCEPT for this Brucci since it was only like $2 and some change. This is absolutely AMAZING. It was perfect in two coats, no streaks or bald spots. So easy to control and is MUCH cheaper than drug store polishes.

I'm glad i didn't buy any of the more expensive mint greens and just waited it out and got this one because it was definitely worth it! I have a feeling Sheri's Pistachio Creme and I are going to have a long affair :) Sheri's got great taste! It does make me want after dinner mints though instead of pistachios hehe... I found this at a local beauty supply, but I *think* Bed Bath Beyond and Harmons carries Brucci. I know for sure Duane Reade carries Brucci too. There were also a few other pastels that the beauty supply had, but I had no interest in those -- sorry! I haven't come across a Brucci I didn't like though :)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Piff said...

God I LOVE this. (also - ps love your new nail length)

Grace said...

I have loved brucci since I was about 13 and they were the only polish I could afford to fill my stash with. (back then they were $1.50!) Even now, for $3 at Duane Reade, they are some of the best polishes I've ever used. How can they produce these consistently awesome polishes (great formulas, pretty unique colors) for $3 when other brands are hit or miss at more than 3x that price?

BTW, Are they Big 3 Free? I've tried to read the labels, and it seemed like they were, but chemistry isn't exactly my specialty. I can barely remember what I'm supposed to be looking for when I read the ingredients on a bottle of polish, and there's hardly any info on line about the brand.

tasha~ said...

Urghh I just did a post on a Maybelline polish I got and I hate them! I want my $5 back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails