So it seems as good a day as ever to announce the addition of a new blogger: extraH! She will be making her introductory post at the end of this week or the beginning of next week, whenever her schedule permits. Seriously, she's awesome and I can't wait to see what she will bring to the blog!
In the last 365 days, we've produced 700 posts -- this post is #701! -- for a readership of 1,010+ Google Readers (and over 660+ Google Followers). And I am damn proud of us! I would try to count up the number of polishes reviewed but that would take a VERY LONG TIME: the number has got to be at least 1,000 from over 100 brands at this point...
And of course, per nail blog tradition it seems, we are having a giveaway: here is what we have lined up (details are a bit sketchy but will clear up in the coming week)...
- OPI Thoroughly Modern Millie, (the infamous) OPI and Apple Pie, Suzi Says Feng Shui (mini)
- Essie Show Me the Ring, Wicked, Matte About You topcoat
- Adoree Glamour Pink, Autumn Cover, Salmon Stream, Seaport Blue
- ULTA Banana Rum in the Sun, Celebutante, Sunsational, Chic Peek
- Diamond Cosmetics Serendipity, Amethyst & Diamonds, Blue Diamonds
- Seche Vite topcoat
- Barielle Manicure Extender
- Six awesome new Brucci polishes in bright colors
- A dozen discontinued Maybellines and Sally Hansens (including five Maybelline mattes)
- Some random China Glaze polishes and treatments (courtesy of China Glaze)
- Konad plates M75, M76, M77, M78, M79, M80, M81, S10 and a double-sided stamper+scraper set (courtesy of OCNailArt)
- Street Wear Psychedelic annnnnnd FX Flash (green version!!)
So that's a total of about 35 nail polishes + a couple of treatments + eight Konad plates and a stamper and scraper... and whatever else rolls our way in the next week... :)
A couple of ground rules:
- One entry per reader only.
- Open to ALL readers anywhere!
- Giveaway closes on July 31st, 2010 @ 11:59pm EST.
We'd appreciate it if people could talk this up on their own blogs (or tweet about it) but we offer no bribes to do so. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below!
Entry form below (and will be on the sidebar for the duration of the contest):
Like this? Click below to let us know!