Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Love Resumed: OPI Tickets to Paradise


Have you ever re-discovered a hidden gem in your stash? A polish that you haven't used in a while, and you can't quite remember why you kept it...then you try it and it's fab? That's what happened to me!

I used to *adore* OPI Tickets to Paradise, and I don't know why I ever stopped...


This is the most beautiful orchid-tinged white that just...well words, can't describe it, and my picture doesn't do it much justice either. It's clean, it's neat, it's pretty, it's feminine and it warrants a second (and third) look, because you can never quite put your finger on *exactly* what the colour is.

Many have reported this as being streaky. This was four coats, but I didn't have any streaking because I let each coat dry for a few minutes before applying the next - worked like a charm!

I'm so happy to have unearthed this polish. It feels like I found an old friend and we are having a great time getting reacquainted! Back to the top of my 'favourite pale colours' list it goes!

Any treasures buried deep in your make-up drawers???

kittytokaren


Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

~Lisa said...

It's soo girly and pretty!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

kittytokaren said...

@Lisa - Thank you for being the only one to comment on this! I guess its boring to most people, but I adore it! I really appreciate you commenting and I'm checking out your blog!

k2k

Lucy said...

This is so pretty. I love when I see older OPI's. I had stopped wearing polish for years. Maybe just once in awhile I'd wear it. I missed out on many good polishes. I won't let that happen again. Is this still available? Probably not but one can wish.

kittytokaren said...

@Lucy - Hi there! Why did you stop wearing polish? And don't worry - so many of those old ones are still around/attainable - like this one. It's not available at Ulta or anything, but I got mine from eBay for less than retail price!

k2k

peace girl said...

This is soo pretty! I've been looking for a color like this, thanks! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails