Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OPI Let Me Entertain You


Now THIS is what I am talking about!



I was so ready to be "in like" with this polish, but I am a lusty mess for it! "Let Me Entertain You" from OPI's Burlesque Collection has it all - fantastic color, amazing finish and wears like iron. I mean, seriously, I know you've seen this polish like fifteen times, but look at it!

It's like a candy-coated dream, and I rocked this polish for way longer than I normally wear polishes, simply because I enjoyed saying "look at it! look AT IT!" over and over again to people that, let's be honest, I probably shouldn't have been saying it to. No one was safe; postal workers, grocery store cashiers, the husband. I'm sorry I did that to you, but let's hope it happens again soon!

Is everyone out there still enjoying their Burlesques?

Happy day, all!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

11 comments:

Hook Prism Power said...

This is the one that go away from me. I want this so bad.. When I did my Burlesque Haul for some reason I didnt get this and after seeing swatches I'm regreting not buying it. Stunning! I can see why you would be in awe of this.

Inge (PolishSis) said...

I'm wearing it right now, already got some compliments from colleagues. Haven't tried the cashiers and postalworkers yet though, LOL

Megan Harmeyer said...

Very nice!! I haven't seen that one out and about yet, but I might just pick it up.

Grace said...

Gah, I haven't even made it through my Swiss collection haul yet! (Currently wearing Rosti, wore William Tell a while ago, but Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is still in my untried pile.) I ordered three of the Burlesques, but two of them were glitters and those will have to wait for an appropriate occasion.

I'm already seeing swatches from the Texas collection. I can't keep up, OPI!

Cel said...

I already have the glitters from this collection but this colour looks too pretty to pass up.

Margo said...

So pretty! Reminds me of Alegra (?) from the Zoya Sparkle collection. Love it!!

Helen said...

I am wearing this as I write and it's so beautiful I almost don't know what to do with myself. It's in my top ten of all-time OPIs.

Blu11 said...

LOL :D, I bet that's what I'll be doing when mine arrives too.

Donna said...

PolishSis, we, of the polish fanatics society, have extremely tough standards and are stunned by your slackerism! You've deprived the postal workers and cashiers of the opportunity to gaze in awe and wonder at this amazing OPI, in order to redeem yourself, you should go wake your neighbors and show them instead. They'll thank you for your generosity and consideration!

*snicker*

I just love the glass fleck look of this polish, those are my favorites and I've gotta pick this one up.

Lucy said...

That is a pretty polish. There are some polishes that you just want to show everyone. It just looks so gorgeous.

polishloving said...

The burlesque collection is right up there in my faves! all of them are beautiful :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails