Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hard Candy Beetle


You know when you pass something by and kick yourself later, only to be given a second chance by another brand? THANK YOU, Hard Candy!

Please feast your eyes (yet again, as you've probably seen this fifty times) on Beetle by Hard Candy -



After passing over Orly's Space Cadet during a (rare) frugal moment in Ulta and kicking myself for days, I waltzed on in to a Walmart and was granted this little lovely. A color-changing wonder, this is another one of those car accident colors - a color so intriguing that you risk running into other cars while turning your wheel because "OOOOOOH look at that color!"

Here she is "in motion" -



Olive-gold-orange-pink, Hard Candy is all that an a bag of chips. Whether you opt for this one or Space Cadet, get one of these lovelies for your tips.

Happy day, all!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

cathryn said...

this looks so nice on you! i love the name xD

Sia said...

I love this so much! xx

GaboRousseau said...

I've been hunting this on ebay for awhile now. Impossible to find Hard Candy nail polish here!

Unknown said...

Looks just like Space Cadet! How's the formula? Space Cadet takes 3 coats and not very easy to apply.

Silva said...

*sighs* I love this color so much, unfortunately, transdesign isn't shipping Orly anymore to oversea customers. I don't think I can get Hard Candy here, may have to look for it on Ebay.

Inge (PolishSis) said...

I love this color, I dont have Space Cadet either, but hope to get my hands on it next week as I expext a Dutch etailer will have it one day for sale...

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty, you did a great job of showing the color change.

Jeannine said...

I have both Space Cadet and Beetle (because I'm a hoarder like that). I have found that the shimmer particles in Beetle are more saturated and show up better than in Space Cadet. They are identical color-wise, but Beetle had a higher concentration of the shimmer.

Lucy said...

I have Orly's Space Cadet. If you see something you love always buy it immediately if you can afford it. There's been many times that I've been disappointed because the item isn't there anymore. Glad you found this one. Looks gorgeous.

lazylungs said...

i got Space Cadet before i heard about Beetle, but Beetle is the perfect name for it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails