Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OPI Glitzerland


I have been holding back on posting this for months because I wanted to swatch more of the OPI Swiss collection (the few that I bought anyway). But I wore Diva of Geneva for a good three or four days when I went to New York in October and it just wasn't as special as I thought it'd be... and that kind of put me off of swatching any more of the OPI Swiss collection. (Like I said, I only have a few from it so it's not like it was going to be a comprehensive post.)

OPI Glitzerland

Somewhat sheer for three coats. It's a nice pale gold but nothing too special. It does have some very subtle microglitter variation in it (some gold, some bronze, some silver) which makes it a little more interesting to look at.

Closeup of OPI Glitzerland

The quarter is officially over after this week. Thank heavens. I feel like I've gotten nothing done. (This is probably not helped by the fact that I managed to play Rock Band 3 waaaaay too much in the last six weeks. Named my band "big3free". Because the name "toluene" was taken. Which is sort of the opposite of B3F.)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

Jamie K. said...

rofl :D hehe nice post! im still wondering what shades to get from Swiss... hmm.

Lucy said...

This gold is an okay one. I believe I only bought one polish from this collection. Lately I've bought more polish from the drug store.

kittytokaren said...

Love this on you flinty!! I think its a really flattering gold :)

flinty said...

@jamie: I was not overly impressed with Swiss. I probably could've passed on most of it and wouldn't have even noticed.

@lucy: drugstore polishes are really stepping up their game, I've been buying quite a few myself in recent months!

@k2k: thanks!! :D

Kajalpennan said...

Tobad it's sheer. It's pretty tough

Related Posts with Thumbnails