Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Zoya Dove & Dannii (Intimate, Spring 2011)


Took me about six weeks but finally got done with swatching Zoya Intimate. (Now... starting on China Glaze Anchors Away!) Intimate is such an amazing collex. Unique, fascinating, beautiful... and most are pretty nice, application-wise. I'm SO glad I bought the entire set!

Zoya Dannii

One of the more gorgeous (if a little brushstrokey) polishes in the Intimate collection. Pretty red-based purple shimmer, chock full of pink and gold shimmer. It just constantly glimmers. Two coats.

Zoya Dove

Not the most original name ever, given that this is pretty much the definition of a dove grey. It applied SO beautifully though: perfect in two coats. I don't really like light greys on me but this one was simply flawless.


Like this? Click below to let us know!

9 comments:

pkbmum said...

Loving the Zoya Dove colour. It is just gorgeous. x

Megan Harmeyer said...

Oh man I want Dannii!! Dove is ok but it's not a lemming (I don't usually go for gray polishes).

aradiasblog said...

Dannii is beautiful!

Grace said...

This is the first Zoya collection in a while that is really wearing me down. I had such a bad experience with the first Zoya I tried, using their anchor/armor system (horrendous yellow staining) that it immediately turned me off to the brand, but this collection is really tempting me. Dove is gorgeous. I already have quite a few grey polishes, but none that are two coaters. And Caitlin and Gemma are just too beautiful to pass up. I also really wanted Kelly, from Wicked, but I didn't want to pay shipping for just one color, so maybe it's time to give Zoya another chance.

Courtney said...

Wow, Dannii looks AMAZING on you! I'm not a fan of it usually, but it really works great with your skin tone!

Minty said...

Dove is so pretty!

Lesley said...

love them both! got mine in the mail yesterday, can't wait to try them out!!

Sia said...

The first colour is amazing!! x

Lucy said...

I definitely want Gemma. I can skip the rest of them. These are pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails