- Just look at it! I spent ages twirling my hands and going 'ooh'.
- Dries faster than I can say 'where's my topcoat'
- Wears like iron (I took it off 8 days later with only tip wear)
- Totally smooth with one coat of Seche Vite - you wouldn't know you were wearing glitter.
On the other hand,
- Removal is a bitch, as you might expect
- It's sparse, so requires at least three coats. I popped it on over my existing mani (BL Thames, which itself is sheer) so I had 9 coats in all. My nails were about an inch thick.
- I failed my driving test while wearing it. (I blame the sparkliness for distracting me - definitely not my own fault for not indicating to move off, oh no).
Have another one for good measure. As an aside, the wear time is so awesome that I couldn't be bothered to take it off before the big conference I had to go to last week. So I rocked sparkly turquoise nails with my black suit in order to deliver a paper on public administration. The panel head said my nails were amazing (never mind the paper), so clearly a good choice if it took her attention off how nervous I was!
Like this? Click below to let us know!