Thursday, April 5, 2012

A bit more ballet - OPI NYC Ballet Part 2


This happens all the time. I say I'm only getting one or two polishes from a collection, and then I end up with a couple more...

I showed you some of OPI New York City Ballet already here. Today, I have more for you!

Top to bottom: You Callin' Me A Lyre? (index & middle), Barre My Soul (ring & pinky)

Sure, the colours are nothing overly special. You Callin' Me A Lyre? is a classic pink sheer, but it is warmer toned than other ones I own and therefore I think it suits me just that little bit better. Barre My Soul is a beige-y pink that is one of the most basic polish colours of all time. What makes these special is the formula! Blissfully streak free, and because of that they deserve a spot in my stash!

kittytokaren


Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Another mini set, calling my name! (Actually, these are the two that are missing from the mini set, but maybe classics like these are worth the full size plunge? Who doesn't need a streak free neutral?) Decisions, decisions...

kittytokaren said...

The streak free thing is amazing! I'm going to purge some other sheers I think...

Indoor Kitty said...

I'm trying SO very hard not to snap up this whole collection. Streak free sheers? Yes please! With a sprinkling of glitter? Oh my, it's like OPI has my number on their speed dial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails