Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easy Paris Cosmetics NP-27


I love bargain hunting! I found this little polish in a discount store while looking for BYS glitters - it's like a cooler-toned, non-holo version of OPI Teenage Dream. Naturally, being a random brand polish, it smells crazy bad and dries super slow.


When I start working, I'm really going to miss being able to leave an experiment running and ducking out to the shops for a bit in the middle of the day...

Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

M. Fourey said...

It's rather cute! But seems sheer, isn't it?

Bargain hunting, yeah, one of my pleasures in life! You get such a stupid face when you can't believe the price marked ^^

FedoraHarp said...

How many coats is that? Judging by the picture, it's fairly sheer, maybe it would be good for layering? It's a really cute color :) I can't really wear pinks, but I would definitely notice if a friend of mine wore that (then again, I notice everyone's nails)

Marisa said...

This is pretty!

Unknown said...

Pretty! Too bad about the drying time though!

Unknown said...

I totally hear you about the working/nail polish conundrum! I recently started a new job and therefore I haven't been spending as much money on nail polish (although now I earn enough to spend that much!!) But I still wear fun colors, they don't stop me from doing that at work :)

Unknown said...

It's a bit sheer, but it builds pretty well... if you don't mind waiting forever until it dries I guess!

I really, really hope my future workplace will be nail friendly :( I can't imagine only wearing fun manis on weekends, assuming they don't make me work weekends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails