Saturday, September 8, 2012

Smitten Polish: Winter is Coming


First I want to say, thank you so much for all the support in the comments from my last post. Y'all can't imagine how many times I went through and read each of the comments over and over again. It did help a lot and I can't say thank you enough.

I've gotten a good bit of closure from the various services and memorials that I've attended, but it's still hard.

Today's polish is from Smitten Polish. It's called Winter is Coming. Only if, as I'm in Texas and the weather is still on the hot side of sweltering.


Sorry about the sad state of the cuticles, it's taken a while for them to get back to normal. And I just cut my index finger on my left hand and I'm pretty sure it's gonna make taking polish off difficult to accomplish for the next week or so :(

Winter is Coming is a white (not quite jelly?) base with 2 sizes of blue glitters. It was very "refreshing" on my nails, if that makes any sense. This was about 3 coats. It wasn't super hard to apply but not super easy, either, the polish didn't self-level easily. But I loved it on my nails, and this is with barely any clean up!

Thank you again, I'm working on getting back into the groove of getting on with life, school and nails :)

Like this? Click below to let us know!

9 comments:

Tintin said...

This is so cute

Essie Rae said...

Oh wow, this is perfect! I love it.

polish cart said...

This is beautiful! I wonder if you could achieve a similar look with white jelly and blue glitter polishes? Looks great on you :)

The Lacquer Tracker said...

This is a gorgeous polish- I think it just found its way onto the lemming list. :) Looks lovely on you, too.

I'm glad you're starting to do better- keep your chin up!

scReamViolenc3 said...

Such a pretty polish! I'm glad to hear you're doing a bit better ^_^ we're always here if you need us!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

This color is very cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love it!

The Single Nester said...

What a fun polish for the winter!

Ana said...

What a pretty shade!

And yes, I get what you mean by "refreshing" and that is the perfect way to describe it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails