Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SALE! 2 Mystery Grab-Boxes


...or, as I like to call them, Insta-Stash. Or maybe Stash-in-a-Box?

Either way, they are medium USPS Priority Mail flat rate boxes filled with at least 50 nail polishes each. The polishes are from a variety of brands, finishes, and shades. For instance, neither box has all the high-end polishes or all the glitters! The polishes cost me between $0.50 to $14, with a mean price of about $4.00 per polish. Almost all of them have only been used once or twice; a couple may have been used more or have undergone evaporation (since some of them were from old, old beauty supply places).

I'm selling each box for $75 (which already includes the $11.35 for shipping). Those who are interested, please fill out our blog's Contact Us form and select "flinty". First come, first served. :)

Some pics of the polishes that went into the boxes...







Some of the brands represented are:

Barry M
BB Couture
Bug Me Not
Cetuem
China Glaze
Claire's
Confetti
Cover Girl
Diamond
Duri
ELF
Elianto
Elizabeth Arden
Essie
Eyeko
Hot Topic
Huemorista
Integrate
KleanColor
L'Oreal
LA Colors
La Femme
LA Girl
Misa
Missha
Nicole
NYX
OCC
OPI
Orly
Oscar
Pa
Palladium
Pop Beauty
RBL
Rimmel
Risk
Sally Hansen
The Face Shop
Wet n Wild
Zoya



(The boxes were packed earlier this summer before I moved so I really have NO idea which boxes contain what polishes...)

I prefer to sell in lots like this because I just don't have the time to sell 100 polishes piecemeal anymore. :( Boo. I remember when I was a selling, swapping fiend. Those were the good old days. 






Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one! How do you like to accept payment? I am just getting into nail polish and this seems like such a perfect way to sample what is out there without completly breaking the bank.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can follow directions but I am viewing your blog on my smartphone and I can't seem to find your contact form. :\ hopefully if nobody else has got them first, you can contact me? Sorry about that. I hope I am not just being oblivious. -laura (lestamore at gmail)

Unknown said...

Hi Flinty, I can't afford any right now but, I did share this with my followers so, maybe some of them will show up. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails