Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nostalgic Lacquer: Rock Me Amadeus

I love creme based glitter polishes, where the white polish is slightly less opaque and gives sort of a sheer jelly sandwich effect. I'm always excited to see these kinds of polishes, especially with unique glitter colors. One such polishes is Rock Me Amadeus by Nostalgic Lacquer. I think this may be the first time I'm featuring her on this blog, but I've had some of her polishes for a good while now.

Of course, with all the polishes I have it's sometimes difficult to decide which polish to use but I asked a few friends to mine to pick between two names, and this one won :)

There are magenta, purple and teal squares along with smaller glitters in the same colors with a smattering of black hex glitter. This is about 3-4 coats, as the 1st coat is very sheer, but it builds up beautifully and I only needed 1 coat of top coat.

You can find Nostalgic Lacquer at her Facebook here and her Etsy here!

Like this? Click below to let us know!


Melissa said...

This is super pretty! I'm going to have to check out her polishes.

Danisha said...


minnie said...

@Melissa - yes, please do!

@Danisha - thank you :)

TikiBarbie said...

Cute polish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails