Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day! F4 Polish: Bubble Yum over Maybelline Chiffon Chic


And here comes the end of the busy themed manicure week! Valentine's Day. Pink is probably my least favorable color -- usually gives me what has been termed "lobster hands." For this reason alone I don't own many pink polishes. Oddly enough, though, the last two or three times that I've worn pink, the "lobster hands" effect has not happened. So maybe something changed skin tone wise? I can only hope. I am very lacking in pink polish!


This is two coats of Bubble Yum, a matte glitter top coat, over 2 coats of Maybelline Chiffon Chic. Chiffon Chic had a great formula and I like the brush a lot, I didn't have to do any cleanup! Added bonus of the color looking pretty okay on my hands.

Bubble Yum is varying sizes of matte pink, hot pink and white glitter in a clear base. The formula was good, I didn't have to do any placing around of the different glitter.

I hope everyone has an excellent Valentine's Day! I'm looking more forward to 50% off candy on February 15th :D

F4 Polish can be found on their Facebook here and their Etsy here!

Follow me!
Instagram: xminhae
Twitter: miiinhae
Pinterest: minhae

Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Quite pretty and different from the usually Valentine's Day red.

Monica
www.pear-shaped-gal.com

Melissa said...

I love this! It's super cute.

Olivia Frescura said...

Such a pretty combo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails