Friday, May 24, 2013

Purple Use-Up-the-Polish mani number 2


Here's my second mani to try to get through a few untrieds - China Glaze Marry a Millionaire and Nubar Peacock Feathers. I didn't think I wanted Marry a Millionaire based on swatches I saw online, but when I went to the mythical Pro Nail Supply in Sydney and saw it glowing in the corner, I had to have it! The green bits of bar glitter look stunning against the grey tinged purple (grurple?).



Peacock Feathers was a lemming of mine, and while it's not the most stunning multichrome, I love all the colours it contains.


I'm not sure if these shades really work together - they're both not really on the same spectrum of purple. But it was a very visually interesting mani to wear!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

4 comments:

Essie Rae said...

what a pretty look!

Lindsey R said...

Peacock Feathers has been on my list for a long time! Great mani!

Unknown said...

i think they work well together :) i love peacock ! xx

Play Bazaar said...

Magar Aap Jo Humse Khafa Ho Gaye Toh,
Hum Par Iss Se Bada Sitam Na Koyi Hoga. satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar

Related Posts with Thumbnails