Thursday, June 13, 2013

Smitten Polish: Capitana El Rubi


Today I have for you Capitana El Rubi by Smitten Polish, part of the new Shipwrecked collection. I was wanting to wear a red when I decided to use this polish. I love the different glitter shapes in it. The formula was pretty difficult to work with -- I tried to use 3 coats, but even though I waited for each layer to dry, it bunched up in areas. The glitter didn't quite come out as I wanted. I suppose I could have used thinner on it but I was stubborn.

It's a maroonish red polish with pink and silver glitter (including circle glitter!) and a purple shimmer/flash and I wanted to love it but it didn't quite happen. It ended up being a very thick manicure (coats of polish plus tons of topcoat). Maybe 5 coats of topcoat -- I added one more before taking these pictures, and in the 1st you can see the trouble area.



Gorgeous polish, in need of a good amount of thinner, though.

Information: Facebook // Etsy // Llarowe

Like this? Click below to let us know!

2 comments:

Gosia said...

Gorgeous it is indeed!!! Bummer about the formula.

Play Bazaar said...

satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar Jamana Agar Hum Se Ruth Bhi Jaye Toh,
Iss Baat Ka Hamein Gam Na Koyi Hoga,

Related Posts with Thumbnails