Monday, August 1, 2011

Dior Nirvana


Dior Nirvana
Nirvana indeed! A wonderful teal polish that has a very subtle but very real blue shimmer. I'm so glad Dior has started releasing more interesting shades because for awhile there, I was afraid I would have to start to enjoy reds, pinks and beiges in order to ever get a Dior Vernis fix. :P Two coats. Looked great for all four days I wore it.

Closeup of Nirvana
I took maybe two dozen photos with the express goal of trying to capture the shimmer. You can kind of see it in this closeup photo. I didn't even notice the shimmer when I applied it. I only realized it was a shimmer polish when I got out in the sun. (It was a great moment because my first thought was, "Aw, man, did I accidentally get some shimmer polish mixed up with my Diamont again??" (No, I didn't.)



Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

Veronica said...

Pretty color!

Katie said...

Pretty! Great close up pic!

Lucy said...

That's super pretty. Funny that you thought you got glitter in your Diamont! I hate when that happens. Love the blue glitter.

Rach said...

Ooh, gorgeous! Would you believe I bought that entire Dior collection and have yet to wear any of them? :) But -- it was a good investment, for sure!

KimsKie's Nails said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KimsKie's Nails said...

Not only the color is beautiful: I like the name too :) (♥ Kurt Cobain)

Susy said...

I love the color!! :D

greeneyespinknails said...

Great color! I almost bought it today bt have too many untried polishes in my boxes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails