Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sorry for the absence! Orly Gogo and Illamasqua Harsh


OK...sorry that I've been MIA. Things have been insanely busy (I had a day off on Friday, where I did nothing, for the first time in three and a half weeks) and I've not had much time to a) do my nails and b) take pictures. On the plus side I LOVE my new job so working my socks off doesn't seem like much of a chore, but I am finding less time for, well, anything else.

BUT! I'm hoping that now that teaching has started and I'm more in the swing of things I can start posting more regularly. Fortunately the other ladies on POP have been so awesome that I'm sure you've barely noticed I was gone ;)




I think this was three of four coats of Gogo (streaky hell fest) plus glitter to make it look a bit more even. I did think this was quite pretty but I don't think I'll be reaching for Gogo again for a while.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails