Friday, July 24, 2009

Half moon


Hello! I'm Adrienne (al0221 on MUA). I'm very excited to be apart of a blog that loves nail polish as much as me and is involved in the world of academia. I just graduated from undergrad and just trying to pull it together to figure out what I want to be when i grow up.

With all this free time, I've been trying to do some half moon manis. They are definitely time consuming. I did my first one about 2 weeks ago.

Essie Blanc, Sally Hansen Nasturtium

Thought the the half moons were kinda big so on my next attempt i made them smaller


Milani Timeless, LA Girl no name navy

As soon as I put on this navy I absolutely loved it! I'll have to do a regular mani with it! LA Girl makes some awesome polish, love everything about it formula, brush, color assortment. Only thing is, is that they don't all have names.

And my current mani


Milani Vintage, OPI You Don't Know Jacques

This one def turned out the best. Reminds me of coffee! Ha and you can also see how my nails have grown since the first pic. I plan on doing a purple half moon mani, just not sure which colors yet, but I'll keep you posted!!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails