Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NOTD Lancome Midnight Glam


Would've never bought a Lancome polish for myself (except for Le Magnetique) but I got it in a mystery polish swap and remembered why I LOVE mystery polish swaps: it forces me to try brands I might not consider otherwise!

It looks lovely in the bottle (very dark blue with bright silver and blue shimmer) but when I started applying it, it seemed thickened and goopy. But it settled down quickly into a nice even sheen that had this beautiful subtle shimmer (much more subtle than in the bottle anyway): it looked like blue velvet. (And now that song is stuck in my head.) It was my first Lancome polish and I may have to try more of them if I can find them for cheap!

Lancome Midnight Glam


Like this? Click below to let us know!

1 comments:

Snarkysmachine said...

I am painting my nails this color now! I found several bottles at TJMAXX for $1 each. I bought everyone they had.

Related Posts with Thumbnails