Monday, August 31, 2009

Just another manic Monday


Wow, I can't believe August is over!! I have no idea where my summer went and can't believe tomorrow is September. I REALLY dont want summer to end!!! Tomorrow means only two weeks till my exam :( Sooo nervous!!

So here's the evolution of my mani for the past WEEK =x Been so crazy lately that I didn't have time to pamper
myself! Here is an oldie but goodies, China Glaze Ruby Pumps! The first picture is in natural light, followed by full sunlight. This polish was hauled baack in March and I JUST used it last week lol talk about backed up!


After I got bored of it I topped it with Maybelline Colorama in Ruby Rays


This is my first flakie nail polish!! It definitely made Ruby Pumps over the top haha with all the glitter and duochrome flakies! Unforuntately, the sun didn't come out when I did this, so no magnificent photos of it in the sunshine.
And then....... to top it all off, I made it matte with Nubar's V for Men. This def turned it into a whole diff mani! From beginning to end I wore this whole mani for SIX days!!!!!!! It held up beautifully :)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

magnificent!!!! wowowowow!

flinty said...

OMG, that mani just GLOWS with the Ruby Rays. I love it mattefied too!

Mary said...

Wow! I love all of your versions. Matte top coats are so useful :)

mKat said...

OMG... I love that colorama polish... It looks stunning! I can't even begin to imagine what that looks like in the sun....

augusta said...

this is soooo pretty!!!
and it actually looks better when its matte

mKat said...

I still can't get over that Maybelline topcoat. Forgive my ignorance, but what do the other topcoats look like?

Hello Adrienne said...

ty everyone!!

@Augusta, I like it matte too. I think w/ the Maybelline and shiny it's a bit overkill

@mKat - Maybelline Colorama line does have more topcoats, but I don't know what they are :( They're long discontinued. There might be two other flakies in that line?

mKat said...

That is a shame. That topcoat is to die for.

:)

EsteeDarla said...

Love the post are these Maybelline Colorama still available or is it a limited edition or discontinued one?? Gorgous

Related Posts with Thumbnails