Monday, November 30, 2009

I swear I haven't dropped off the face of the planet!


...But as all of you (ladies) are probably aware... the first semester of a new program is super hectic. Teaching + coursework + trying to put together a list for comprehensives + all the other stuff we do for/at/with school = no time for life.

(Plus, I will admit to enjoying a new addiction... Dragon Age: Origins... But more on that later.) :P  If anybody else out there is playing this right now...let's chat!

My final set of classes for the semester are tomorrow and while I do have a few papers to write, an exam to invigilate and a pile of assignments to grade, I promise to share a few new manis before the holidays.

In the meantime, if you haven't already enjoyed this Internet sensation, enjoy it now!

The Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody

- mKat

Like this? Click below to let us know!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails