Monday, November 2, 2009

An overlooked cheap thrill: Amour Rain Glitter


I'm not a huge fan of Amour polishes but I adore this one!

Amour Rain Glitter


Very fine multicolored glitter. Unlike most glitter which seems to be... some shape of some sort (square, round, hex) this is like... glitter dust. Big dust. But very thin and not uniform, as far as I can tell. It reflects light really well but it's not a very bright glitter. I accidentally bought two of these -- and at $2, I didn't exactly curse my fate -- and plan to use this in frankens! The picture above was actually two coats on top of a hot pink polish but I don't remember which hot pink polish it was. You can still see a little bit of the pink underneath but this'd be completely opaque in four coats (if not at three).

Amour Rain Glitter closeup

Video of Rain Glitter




Like this? Click below to let us know!

4 comments:

Tuli said...

You're right ! This one is gorgeous !

Paige said...

That is a really cool glitter!

Jodes said...

That is fabulous. It's so different to anything I have seen before. Love it.
x

Lucy said...

That's an amazing glittr. I don't think I've ever seen a glitter like this. Pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails