Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The many faces of Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud


Loved this NOTD, though it dented even after six hours. It's so changeable with the light. I don't know that I'd call it a duochrome, though I guess that's the best way to describe it. Purple, grey, silver, gold; dark and light. Hard to describe, so I'll just post a lot of photos of it in different lights. Still couldn't quite capture the light purple side of it.

Sally Hansen HD Opulent Cloud








Close-up of Opulent Cloud
There's also gorgeous multicolored-type shimmer in the polish that just glints off the surface. :)



Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

Mighty Lambchop said...

I just adore this polish. I love it's depth and complexity.

Danica said...

Wow, it's really gorgeous. I think that all the SH HDs are gorgeous in the bottle, I don't have any, but they look great, and this one is certainly gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Wow... that looks really great. May have to check to see if my local Walgreens has this, since the last time I was in there I noticed a large display of HD's.

minminminminnie said...

I've been looking for this everywhere! Just not in my region yet, I guess :( So beautiful!

gildedangel said...

Such a gorgeous color, I have been on the lookout for it!

beautyjudy said...

LOVE LOVE this polish. It looks fantastic on you!

Pinkginger said...

Stunning! I'm not a fan of Sally Hansen's formula,but they have some great colours.I love this one :)

Tuli said...

This is such a beatiful color and I really like its unique shade :-)

NailMe said...

love the color!! it sucks that its dentable :( SH's never work on me for some reason, always instantly chip. I am still tempted to get this one though, so unique!

Lucy said...

Love this shade. I'm still looking for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails