Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yesterday's TJ Maxx and Ricky's hauls


Quick update with quick pics of my haul from yesterday. (Wait til you see today's: it's a humdinger! A veritable ton of old Street Wears! I hope to have time to post pics of those tomorrow...)


Some Barielle treatments for $3.99 eachincluding Manicure Extender and Camo. Someone else CPed me Camo already but I figured I couldn't go too wrong with a backup.


From Ricky's: some Mattese neons which are really Color Club. These are exactly the ones from the Electro-Candy collex but I'm forgetting the precise names right now. I also got Orly Polo Princess and a mini glass nail file to keep at my mom's. All polishes were on sale for $1.99 at Ricky's.


Some Essies were also on sale for $1.99. I know what you are thinking: "what boring colors!" Here's the thing: my collection has practically no light pinks and sheers. So I made up for that and picked up Naughty n Nice (soft white), Tie the Knot (beige), Luscious Lips (light pink), Flawless (dusty rose), Chubby Cheeks (dark pink peach), and Mini Shorts (neon orange).

Today's haul is the super exciting one though. In addition to a LOT of old Street Wears, I got some Nails Inc and KO Knockout polishes for waaaay more money than a sane person spends on nail polish. (I'm actually on the subway to go back to Henri Bendel's because I grabbed KO Pool instead of KO Liberty! I need my mint green!)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

Gina (Prim and Polished) said...

Oh my! Essie for $1.99 that's fantastic! i never heard of Ricky's... must not be in my neck of the woods.

Enjoy the haul!

- Gina or primandpolished.

Unknown said...

I am so mad at my TJ Maxx...I've been watching like a stalker for Barielle Hydrating ridge filler and not a thing!
Great haul!

Anonymous said...

Do you know if KOs are Helmer-friendly?
Also, what was the Nails Inc selection at HB like?

Paige said...

Great haul!

Lucy said...

Oh man, StreetWear! Where did you find them at, if you don't mind answering? Nice polishes! It was a good and lucky day for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails