Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Blues


Hey guys!

I haven't been around in ages. (Longer than ages!) LOL It's been a busy first semester as you can probably imagine and this one promises to be just as crazy. Things are spaced out a bit more this time around though so hopefully it won't send me over the edge.  :)

I thought I'd have a chance to blog over the break but I actually spent two weeks in the Caribbean so there wasn't a lot of blogging (or nail art) being done. I did take a couple pics of the nail polish/art I wore while down there (about 30 seconds before I destroyed them building a sand castle...) :)  so I'll be sure to post that soon!

In the meantime, here's a blue creme with silver flower concoction that I did last November.  (And please don't mind the awfully dry hands... Nail polish remover tends to make them look like crap.)

Base: China Glaze - Calypso Blue
Tips and Stamp: China Glaze - Awaken
Top Coat: Sally Hansen w/ Nylon in Nude (no. 95)
Konad plate: m36

Hope you guys had a lovely January! :)

-mKat




Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

Fem Wynn said...

How do you use the Konad plates?

Piff said...

Welcome back!

mKat said...

Thanks, D:) :)

Paloma, I thought it might be easiest if I shared a link with you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3SeeWXuAc

Hope that answers your question!

Paige said...

That looks beautiful!

kittytokaren said...

mKat you have some serious skill! (also mega jealous of your caribbean vacay!!)
<3

Anonymous said...

That's super pretty! Like the silver tip. Two weeks in the Caribbean sounds like heaven, I spent a couple of days on Tobago and Barbados and it was bliss!

Tuli said...

This is such a beautiful many :-)

cidell said...

I love Claypso Blue. Thanks for reminding me of this color!

mKat said...

Hi everyone...

Thanks so much. :)

I'll be sharing some pics from the trip (if you guys don't mind) in later blogs. Partially as mani-inspirations and partially to rid the blog of winter-blahs. :)

But don't be jealous. It was actually a trip home. (And vacations with family are never vacations as I'm sure you all know.) :P

Kelly: I've never been to Barbados but I've been to Tobago several times. What did you do/where did you go?

paintedladyfingers said...

Beautiful! I love silver and blue together. The placement of the stamp is quite fetching. The funky french is a perfect addition. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails