Sunday, February 7, 2010

Old NOTD: Omega Labs Golden Green (for real this time)

I posted this as an iNOTD sometime back and wanted to post real photos of it. Because the polish are totally worth it. Seriously, Omega Labs: my major dusty lemming.

Omega Labs Golden Green

Dense green, gold and silver glitter suspended in a forest green jelly. Life does not get better than this. Well, my life anyway. (My life sounds kind of sad when I put it like that. But I really like this polish.)

Close-up of Golden Green

Oh, and I found a video that I forgot to post with an original review:
Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal (over a dusty teal STRANGEBEAUTIFUL)
I think this is the coolest video ever. It REALLY shows off the duochrome! (You can see the photos of Turquoise Opal here.)

Like this? Click below to let us know!


Mariana said...

both of those polishes=AMAZING!!!
but where do you find Omega Labs nail polishes?

gildedangel said...


Get Nailed said...

Awesome color!! I love the base and the super glitter in it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails