Sunday, March 14, 2010

iNOTD: Incoco Bling Bling


...at least I think it's called Bling Bling. When Incoco sent me samples, some of them weren't labelled!

I will have a fuller review of Incoco at a later date -- right now, I'm in a panic to finish my final papers -- but I took a break to test drive Incoco polish strips. I hear they last awhile and if they do last as long as advertised, it'll be a perfect travel mani for this week, i.e. if it doesn't chip by Tuesday, I'll do a different Incoco mani for my trip Thursday through Sunday. Application was not bad at all: took me about 20 minutes and while I have some complaints, I'm not displeased with this newfangled nail polish toy.






Semi sheer silver shimmer with holo glitter particles. Really very sparkly and cheerful. I'm not even annoyed at the sheerness. They smell sort of weird but who goes around sniffing their nails? If any of the nails perfectly matched mine, I'd love these... but I'll explain a little more when I have some more time. :)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

Papaya Bunny said...

This stuff intrigues me in the weirdest way but I think I'll stick with actual polish still.

Heidi said...

Looking forward to the more detailed review! I'm intrigued by these as well, but I'm also a little scared of them!

mKat said...

I like the glitter. :) Mind you, I'm in agreement with both Papaya and Heidi... these sorts of things scare me a bit!

flinty said...

LOL, yes, I was a bit freaked by them too but I think that's because I'm such a creature of habit. As much as my traditionalist mind rebels against it, I do have to admit that they don't seem to be that bad at all... I'm not 100% happy with this mani but if it lasts more than a few days without chipping, it'll be a very useful type of manicure for when I travel.

amusedPolish said...

I've seen those in my local drugstore before... I wanted to try them but the pricetag of 7€(about 12,13$) really creeped me out and i put them bag

Arrianne said...

Your nails look gorgeous in the first photo! I'm a little wary of anything that isn't in a bottle that you apply with a brush though...

Related Posts with Thumbnails