Monday, April 19, 2010

Rave for Nfu-Oh flakies!


FabulouStreet.com had a sale this month which carries Nfu-Oh nail polishes and nail art supplies. I absolutely had to jump on this to try some of the polishes and legendary flakies. The bottles itself are just worth having, they're definitely unique and more fancy than any other brand. The first mani I did was Nfu-Oh 570 topped with 52. 570 is a dark teal creme/jelly that I absolutely HATED. This is my first time trying the brand SO, my initial experience with their 570 was not pleasant. It was runnier than I'm used to and it had little bubbles in it, why? No idea.. I wasn't in any conditions where it would bubble. Not only that, but after I applied two coats of 570 it looked black :( I absolutely hate polishes that look black, I might as well be wearing and buying WnW Black. I couldn't stand that 570 looked black even though I tried to tell myself that this is a super super dark teal, it just didn't work, my brain wasn't buying it. This made me extremely sad because I was really really excited about this polish, I had seen stunning pictures of this shade. But you know what saved me from my sadness??????? FLAKIES!!!!!!!!!! :D I topped it with one coat of 52 and that's all it needed to obtain the stunning mani that you see below :)




I tried my best to capture the different colors the flakies are. The flakies are gooooorgeous!!!! It goes from blue, to aqua, to green AND what is even more cool is that the shimmer in it ALSO does the same thing!!! I had too much fun with this mani, staring at all the colors while shifting my fingers everywhere I went in all different lightings. I actually wore this mani for a week because I didn't want to take off this beauty! If you haven't tried out Nfu-Oh yet and are curious, you MUST take advantage of the sale going on at FabulouStreet.com for them! And what is awesome is that they always have free shipping for US orders :) They have great customer service as well! I sent in an email about an out of stock color, they answered me that yes it is out of stock, and then on top of that they also emailed me when they got more of the out of stock color!!!!! Couldn't be happier with this brand :)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

7 comments:

Skye said...

very pretty

B.Stone said...

UGH I can't wait to buy mine! Who DOESN'T love Nfu Oh? Those flakies are just the best. I agree their customer service is great; super nice people there, and the prettiest polishes! What would I do with myself if they started making duochromes?

Unknown said...

Flakies save the day!

Anonymous said...

I love these, and got a bunch from the sale. Nfu flakies are truly awesome. I'm glad you made them work for you, even if the initial color wasn't what you expected.

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

this is AWESOME!

Piff said...

Your nails are looking perfect!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

They are beautiful and that looks just fabulous on you. I purchased my first Nfu.oh flakies a few weeks back due to their sale and it was love at first application!

Related Posts with Thumbnails