Monday, May 3, 2010

Street Wear FX Flash (!!!)


I just wanted to post this beauty. I've had these photos for awhile but could not wait any longer... Finally, a lemming that lives up to its hype!

But then again, I paid 25¢ for this. And the fact that I got it for a freakin' steal probably makes me love this polish even more.

Here it is, over Avon's Textured Teal (a dark blue creme).

Revlon Street Wear FX Flash




Check out the gold-teal duochrome glitter!! It is so reflective and beautiful and the polish is just SO CHOCK FULL OF IT. It's also chock full of black microglitter, which looks more like black specks. As a result, it looks like I've got weird grime all over my fingers -- nope, that's just the microglitter. Sigh, it's chunky as hell but I'm happy to keep layering some thick topcoat over it until it's smooth and glossy...


Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

That is gorgeous! 25 cents can't be beat :)

Steffie said...

OMG! That is gorgeous...........wow.

ShortAndSweetNails said...

GAAAAH that is amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

my first thought was wowwww... that's a lot of glitter!! gorgeous! and 25 cents, what a steal!

Skulda said...

That is pretty amazing!

Lolitadewdrop said...

aaaaahhh! Sparkly!! :D it looks amazing!

Rebecca said...

Cool, I've never seen a chunky glittre that has that colour-changing effect!

Arrianne said...

25¢...wow!

flinty said...

Thanks all! I'm super happy with this purchase. :D

Unknown said...

so fucking amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails