Friday, June 25, 2010

Some old BB Couture NOTDs: Paradise, Caterpillar and Moon Over Manhattan


And thus begins my effort to try to post all of my old swatches that I haven't ever gotten around to posting -- part of my massive and massively delayed spring cleaning efforts. I will try to get to the rest of the China Glaze Vintage Vixen posts this weekend though. :)

BB Couture Caterpillar


I think this is an incredibly cute color: kelly green with gold shimmer. The day I took the photo, it was overcast so it's hard to see the shimmer... but it's there! Three coats. Typical great BB Couture application. I believe this is from the Spring 2010 collections (the bug, butterfly themed ones).

BB Couture Paradise

Mmm, lobster claws. I love this color but it did impart a certain lobstery look to my skin. It kind of reminds me of the color of calamine lotion, maybe a shade more purple than that. This was from the Haiti collection. Three coats, again, really wonderful application.

BB Couture Moon Over Manhattan
This is a relatively old BB Couture. I've had for... oh, probably a year before wearing it. I LOVE this shade: dark blue with a hint of green with silver microglitter. It's jelly but not quite as squishy as most BBC jellies I've encountered before.

Closeup of Moon Over Manhattan
It's not a sparkly polish but it's got spark to it. :)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

Tuli said...

Moon Over Manhattan is gorgeous ! Love this shade too :-)

jaljen said...

I should have got MoM instead of Sea of Cortez. Too late now.

Ashley said...

Couture Caterpillar really is cute!

Crystal Polish said...

Moon Over Manhattan is one of my favorite BB Couture polishes!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Oh, love that MoM!!!

Caterpillar is a sweet one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails